Wow. After last week’s “low-key” podKast with Christian Cawley and James McLean, this week we bring in Gareth Kavanagh and the conversation swings and turns from video games and New Adventures to other podcasts, past podKasts, and Philip Martin’s upcoming East of Heysham, which Gareth is producing.
All in all this is an eclectic podKast, which also includes an updated on Vworp Vworp! issue 3.
Kasterborous PodKast Series 5 Episode 17 Shownotes
- Gareth on the Diddlydum podcast
- The Doctor and the Dalek
- Ka-Pow in Stockton with Sylvester McCoy, Terry Molloy and John Levene (also: Dean Wilkinson)
- Kasterborous Magazine #2
- Legacy by Gary Russell and Deceit by Peter Darvill-Evans
- Emperor of the Daleks
- Michael Biehn in Alien 5
- The Art of Doctor Who
- Last week’s podKast and comments
- Twelve most important Big Finish Doctor Who stories
- Big Finish main range to continue to 2020
- Big Finish claim entire category at Scribe Awards
- East of Heysham
- Recommendations: Doctor Who: Legacy, The Monster of Peladon, Christopher Eccleston writes about father’s dementia, One Foot in the Grave Season 6, Safe House starring Christopher Eccleston, Terror of the Autons, Are You Being Served/Allo Allo/Just Good Friends on BBC TV, John Nathan-Turner interviewed in Doctor Who Magazine #487, Drama and Delight: The Life of Verity Lambert, Game of Thrones Series 5 Episode 8.
PodKast theme tune by Russell Hugo.
Listen to the PodKast
There are several ways to listen. In addition to the usual player above, we’re pleased to announce that you can also stream the podKast using Stitcher, an award-winning, free mobile app available for Android and iPhone/iPad. This pretty much means that you can listen to us anywhere without downloading – pretty neat, we think you’ll agree! (Note that it can take a few hours after a new podKast is published to “catch up”.)
What’s more, you can now listen and subscribe to the podKast via our Audioboom channel (formerly Audioboo)! Head to https://audioboom.com/channel/doctorwhopodkast and click play to start listening. You can also comment and record your own boos in response to our discussions! Meanwhile you can use the player below to listen through Audioboom:
You haven’t clicked play yet?! What are you waiting for? As well as our new Stitcher and Audioboo presence you can also use one of these amazingly convenient ways to download and enjoy this week’s podKast.
- Use the player in the top right of the Kasterborous home page, or visit the podKast menu link.
- Listen with the “pop out” player above, which also allows you to download the podKast to your computer.
- You can also take advantage of the RSS feed to subscribe to the podKast for your media player, and even find us on iTunes, where your reviews will help the show considerably.