Yay, it’s podKast time! This week, Christian Cawley and Brian A Terranova open the anniversary discussion, remembering Doctor Who Series 1 and mulling over the first 7 episodes, from Rose through to The Long Game. During the discussion, we recall the Rose leak, an event which had the potential to undermine the return of the show but instead had the fortunate effect of building interest!
Time to hit play.
Kasterborous PodKast Series 5 Episode 6 Shownotes
- Rose leaked on P2P networks
- Ultimate Regeneration: The Incredible Resurrection of Doctor Who on Amazon
- Doctor Who Series 1 on DVD
- ‘A Kind Of Magic’ by Queen
PodKast introduction by John Guilor. Theme tune by Russell Hugo
Listen to the PodKast
There are several ways to listen. In addition to the usual player above, we’re pleased to announce that you can also stream the podKast using Stitcher, an award-winning, free mobile app available for Android and iPhone/iPad. This pretty much means that you can listen to us anywhere without downloading – pretty neat, we think you’ll agree! (Note that it can take a few hours after a new podKast is published to “catch up”.)
What’s more, you can now listen and subscribe to the podKast via our Audioboom channel (formerly Audioboo)! Head to https://audioboom.com/channel/doctorwhopodkast and click play to start listening. You can also comment and record your own boos in response to our discussions! Meanwhile you can use the player below to listen through Audioboom:
You haven’t clicked play yet?! What are you waiting for? As well as our new Stitcher and Audioboo presence you can also use one of these amazingly convenient ways to download and enjoy this week’s podKast.
- Use the player in the top right of the Kasterborous home page, or visit the podKast menu link.
- Listen with the “pop out” player above, which also allows you to download the podKast to your computer.
- You can also take advantage of the RSS feed to subscribe to the podKast for your media player, and even find us on iTunes, where your reviews will help the show considerably.