Robot of Sherwood Reviewed by The PodKast
It’s time to sit back and enjoy this week’s Doctor Who podKast, in which Brian Terranova and James McLean consider the events of the past few days in fandom, focusing on the third episode of Series 8, Robot of Sherwood!
- Robot of Sherwood reviewed.
- Cut scene from Robot of Sherwood.
- Nor-Con convention in, well, Norwich.
- Recommendations: Goldeneye and Tomorrow Never Dies, Blue Box Boy.
- Listen preview.
This week we’ve used Peter Howell’s arrangement of the Doctor Who theme tune as it seemed to go better with John Guilor’s Fourth Doctor introduction. Next week, Russell Hugo’s Kasterborous PodKast theme tune will be back!
Listen to the PodKast
There are several ways to listen. In addition to the usual player above, we’re pleased to announce that you can also stream the podKast using Stitcher, an award-winning, free mobile app available for Android and iPhone/iPad. This pretty much means that you can listen to us anywhere without downloading – pretty neat, we think you’ll agree! (Note that it can take a few hours after a new podKast is published to “catch up”.)
What’s more, you can now listen and subscribe to the podKast via our Audioboo channel! Head to http://audioboo.fm/channel/doctorwhopodkast and click play to start listening. You can also comment and record your own boos in response to our discussions! Meanwhile you can use the player below to listen through Audioboo:
You haven’t clicked play yet?! What are you waiting for? As well as our new Stitcher and Audioboo presence you can also use one of these amazingly convenient ways to download and enjoy this week’s podKast.
- Use the player in the top right of the Kasterborous home page, or visit the podKast menu link.
- Listen with the “pop out” player above, which also allows you to download the podKast to your computer.
- You can also take advantage of the RSS feed to subscribe to the podKast for your media player, and even find us on iTunes, where your reviews will help the show considerably.