Peter Capaldi’s Doctor Who Flirting Ban & Missing Episodes
We’re back, and my word what a packed podKast we have, brimming with Doctor Who news from the past week – because, frankly, there has been a lot.
From Steven Moffat’s unusual comment about the Doctor not referring to himself as the “nth” (no one said he did, did they?!) to the recent Peter Capaldi interview in the Sunday Times Magazine, Christian Cawley, James McLean and Brian Terranova cover a lot of ground and share their thoughts about these and many more topics.
Recording this on Monday afternoon, the heat possibly played a part in some… confused comments from both Christian and James. We’ll say it was the heat, anyway, and hope it was nothing to do with some saddening reliance on ginger beer.
So, with all this in mind, it’s time to hit play!
Kasterborous PodKast Series 4 Episode 25 Shownotes
- Moff: Capaldi The Doctor, Not The Twelfth
- Philip Morris: Missing Episodes “wind is blowing the right way”
- Russell T Davies’ Damaged Goods Adapted For Big Finish!
- Othello in a football club, produced by Gareth Kavanagh
- Godmother of Doctor Who Verity Lambert gets Blue Plaque
- Capaldi: ‘I want no Papa-Nicole moments.’, action shot from the interview.
- Also: Kelvin Tsang’s IMDb entry for the 2005 Doctor Who: Children in Need Special
- Recommendations: Thor: The Dark World (Christopher Eccleston), The War Games, Who: 1999 and Doctor Who Intro Space: 1999 style (fan-made series openings, Space: 1999 style.)
The Kasterborous PodKast theme tune is arranged by Russell Hugo. Yes, that one.
Listen to the PodKast
There are several ways to listen. In addition to the usual player above, we’re pleased to announce that you can also stream the podKast using Stitcher, an award-winning, free mobile app available for Android and iPhone/iPad. This pretty much means that you can listen to us anywhere without downloading – pretty neat, we think you’ll agree! (Note that it can take a few hours after a new podKast is published to “catch up”.)
What’s more, you can now listen and subscribe to the podKast via our Audioboo channel! Head to http://audioboo.fm/channel/doctorwhopodkast and click play to start listening. You can also comment and record your own boos in response to our discussions! Meanwhile you can use the player below to listen through Audioboo:
You haven’t clicked play yet?! What are you waiting for? As well as our new Stitcher and Audioboo presence you can also use one of these amazingly convenient ways to download and enjoy this week’s podKast.
- Use the player in the top right of the Kasterborous home page, or visit the podKast menu link.
- Listen with the “pop out” player above, which also allows you to download the podKast to your computer.
- You can also take advantage of the RSS feed to subscribe to the podKast for your media player, and even find us on iTunes, where your reviews will help the show considerably.