PodKast with Colin Baker!
Editor Christian Cawley spoke to the Sixth Doctor at York Maze last week at the launch of a new 50th anniversary design to commemorate Doctor Who‘s milestone. A giant maize maze based around the shape of a Dalek and the faces of the First and Eleventh Doctors has been formed (with the help of GPS) and the result is superb!
It’s not all about Colin Baker, however – Christian leaves Brian Terranova and James McLean in the virtual studio to keep you going, dear listener, discussing the Doctor Who Prom 2013, the recent photo from An Adventure in Space and Time and the obligatory discussion about the Sixth Doctor and how his era developed on screen and audio.
Useful links for this week’s podKast:
Kasterborous Series 3 Episode 24 Shownotes
- York Maze – It’s a Giant Dalek!
- Colin Baker Opens Giant Dalek Maze 50th Anniversary Tribute
- Watch the Doctor Who Proms 2013
- New photo from An Adventure in Space and Time
- The Wrong Doctors
In addition to the usual player above, we’re pleased to announce that you can also stream the podKast using Stitcher, an award-winning, free mobile app available for Android and iPhone/iPad. This pretty much means that you can listen to us anywhere without downloading – pretty neat, we think you’ll agree!
You haven’t clicked play yet?! What are you waiting for? As well as our new Stitcher presence you can also use one of these amazingly convenient ways to download and enjoy this week’s podKast.
- Use the player in the top right of the Kasterborous home page, or visit the podKast menu link.
- Listen with the “pop out” player above, which also allows you to download the podKast to your computer.
- You can also take advantage of the RSS feed to subscribe to the podKast for your media player, and even find us on iTunes!
Incidentally, if you are listening on iTunes, please take the time to leave a rating and review and help us to bring in new listeners to the podKast!